DeadStrands - My take on Deadlands

  • craftzero@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2012
    I've been working on converting the magnificent world of Deadlands to the Strands of Fate, and I'm at the point where I'd like to share one of the 'classes' (the Huckster) with this group for feedback.  I've tried to go for the old-school version, not Savage Worlds (although I have take a few worthwhile pieces here and there).  This doesn't use a strict SoF power methodology - i.e., Control or Powers.  What I'm looking for are any comments on balance, costs (too high or too low), or even the poker-hand part of Deal With The Devil.

    Thanks!

    Tim Craft

    PS: I'm attempting to attach the PDF, although I'm not certain it will work.  If not, I'll submit it to the group.
  • Michael Hopcroft
    Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20, 2012

      I got the PDF no problem.

      Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 2012
        Did you ever finish a "full conversion?"