Re: poor defense on atttacks

  • TomM
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2012
      Close combat skills like Fists and Weapons can typically be used for defense as well as offense. If they gave them a high skill level to represent their offensive capability, they might mean that their close combat defense skill is not as good. So while a fighter with a sword and Weapons skill 4 has attack 4 and defense 4, that creature might have attack 4 and defense 2...