Indie RPG Awards... Any candidates in the Fudge community?

  • J. Andrew Kitkowski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      Hey all- Andy Kitkowski here, longtime FATE lurker, with the Indie RPG
      Awards.

      The awards have gone live ( www.rpg-awards.com ), and registration is open
      for independently-published games that were published in 2003. So first, I'd
      like to point a big fat finger at Rob and Fred and say, "Register FATE.
      NOW." :-)

      After FATE, though, does anyone know of any other Fudge-based complete RPGs
      that were published in 2003? If so, please let me know, preferably off-list
      (feel free to contact me through the form at
      http://www.rpg-awards.com/comment/index.shtml ).

      On top of that, I'd like to dip my toe into "off topic land", and politely
      request to the fan community on this site that, if you guys know anyone who
      independently published an RPG in 2003, to please contact them and point
      them to my site. I'm looking to get as many different people and products
      involved as humanly possible.

      In the end, the Indie RPG Awards are voted on by industry peers only;
      there's no public voting. However, you can still support your favorite Indie
      games by egging on your favorite designers to submit their games or to
      register as Peer Voters. The awards will go for the next couple of months,
      and the awards themselves will be presented live at GenCon Indy this year.

      Thanks everyone!
      And Rob: R.E.G.I.S.T.E.R. Pretty Please. :-)

      -Andy K
    • Iago
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
        On Wed, 02 Jun 2004, J. Andrew Kitkowski wrote:

        > The awards have gone live ( www.rpg-awards.com ), and registration is open
        > for independently-published games that were published in 2003. So first, I'd
        > like to point a big fat finger at Rob and Fred and say, "Register FATE.
        > NOW." :-)

        Yes sir right away sir

        --
        Fred Hicks * "Curse you iago and your fast fingers!" - Rob Donoghue
        Co-Author of Fate - Managing Editor of Fudge Factor - The 'fan' in fanatic