Re: Anyone Running This?

  • zetsumei_san
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2 7:15 PM
      I'm actually working on a whole Fate implementation for this! Would you like to take a look once it's finished?

      --- In FateRPG@yahoogroups.com, "adam Forman" <adam_forman@...> wrote:

      > I had an idea of a fate game using some of the Dresden Files RPG rules for a game set in the Avatar: The Last Air Bender world. Anyone currently running or playing in a game in this setting that could give me some ideas for the bending?

    • Jeremy Whalen
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 2 7:22 PM
        I think pretty much everyone on this list would be happy to look at any cool work you have done!

        --
        -Jeremy Whalen

      • James Friery
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 4 9:43 AM
          I would love to see this as I have had much the same thought on how well they should pair.  REALLY looking forward to the new run of the series with Aangs water bending descendant.  Some of the emergent technology in the series and playing a much bigger role in the new series is very steampunkish.  Gonna use bits and pieces of Victoriana?