Re: Thoughts for a wager system in FATE

  • Sam D
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 31, 2011
      I wasn't suggesting that wagers be set aside before the dice roll, although they certainly could. I find the idea of rolling and then wagering rather enticing. I was just suggesting that you not limit it to someone's + and - dice. Instead, you can wager as much as you want based on how well you think you rolled compared to the other person. Success then adds a layer of bluffing to it.