Games based/running Fate

  • marcusnogueira23
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 9, 2011
      Is it possible to update these? I'm referring to published games such as Diaspora and Strands of Fate. It shouldn't take too long to make a full list of all games using Fate or even those with similarities.
    • x0genisis
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 10, 2011
        Sorry, I am a noob... Update what? Is there a cool list somewhere that needs updating?

        --- In FateRPG@yahoogroups.com, "marcusnogueira23" <marcusnogueira23@...> wrote:

        > Is it possible to update these? I'm referring to published games such as Diaspora and Strands of Fate. It shouldn't take too long to make a full list of all games using Fate or even those with similarities.

      • Robert Stehwien
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 11, 2011
          I don't know if there is a list somewhere but here is what I have/know of (one in the same):

          Agents of SWING
          Awesome Adventures
          Bulldogs
          Dresden Files V1 and V2
          Diaspora
          Free Fate
          Kerberos Club FATE
          Legends of Anglerre
          Spirit of the Century
          Starblazer Adventures
          Strands of Fate

          Love to hear if I've missed something.  Odd I have so many versions of Fate and want more despite having only run one successful game of it (Talislanta Fate2e)... other times I've tried it didn't quite mesh with group expectations.... we wanted more super powered pulp when playing SotC for example or wanted a fantasy game when there was only SotC or Fate 2e with hacks.  I have found that I can tweak a game but really need a mostly complete game for the desired genre rather than trying to wing it.  Now there are plenty of Fate games to suit my needs but my group is a bit leery... and really liking M&M.

          On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 2:37 PM, marcusnogueira23 <marcusnogueira23@...> wrote:

          Is it possible to update these? I'm referring to published games such as Diaspora and Strands of Fate. It shouldn't take too long to make a full list of all games using Fate or even those with similarities.

        • Bill Burdick

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 12, 2011

              Where, on the wiki? Go to it, good man!

              David

              _____
              Sent via smartphone; apologies for terseness and typos.

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 20, 2011
                I believe ICONS is a Fate derivative which does the Superhero genre quite well from what I've heard.