Do Warden Swords satisfy the faerie catch of cold iron?

  • david mcbirde
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2011
      Hey Guys,

      Like the subject says, do Warden Swords satisfy the faerie catch of cold iron? Are they made of just silver or is there steel as well?

      I have a warden npc in my game and a summer court changeling pc who might be at odds.

      Jyst
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2011
        I suspect they do but technically don't know for sure. Sounds like it
        would be fun for your game if it were true, so make it so!!

        Fred

        --
        Fred Hicks
        Co-President, Evil Hat Productions, LLC - www.evilhat.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2011
          My take on this sort of thing is whoever spent refresh on the item gets to decide.