Re: Minions in DFRPG

  • schneidend
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 29, 2010
      Thanks for all the responses, guys. I'm the unfortunate Mass Effect GM in question, and I've been astonished twice now when even a Threat-level NPC, an armored personnel carrier and then later a krogan, is only barely a challenge. I'll be checking out the Your Story pages you've suggested to try and figure out how I can simulate mooks in a way that actually challenges two krogan and a biotic drell assassin.