Re: [FateRPG] Dresden in Birmingham, AL

  • Frank Eastman
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2010
      If only.  I've been sitting on the books since preorder.

      There's a local tabletop gamers meetup group that, one of these months, I'm going to try and run a game at.  If we have folks on this list that are in the area I'll cross-post when I'm going to run it.  I'll gauge interest, see if it expands out into a regular thing.

      --fje

      On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 5:33 PM, johnpaul613 <saintandsinner.jmj@...> wrote:

      Does anyone in the Birmingham area run Dresden Files? A few local folks have expressed interest.

    • scorpienne_mw
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2010
        Not Birmingham, but not too far away. Some folks in Atlanta are running DFRPG in small game days. One is coming up October 23rd.

        These games are serial in nature and open to the public. Don't know how much space is left, though.

        http://warhorn.net/stories-of-adventure-and-terror/schedule/day.php

        Paige
        scorpienne at gmail dot com

        --- In FateRPG@yahoogroups.com, "johnpaul613" <saintandsinner.jmj@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone in the Birmingham area run Dresden Files? A few local folks have expressed interest.

      • sanguin_tear
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 8, 2010
          Aww, I was just getting excited when I realised that AL probably stands for Alabama and you're talking about a completely different land mass to me :(

          -Ash