RE: [FateRPG] Adventure Modules for FATE

  • Lisa Steele
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 4 8:23 AM
      "And now he's radioactive...."

    • Brad Murray
      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 4 8:36 AM
        On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 8:21 AM, Tim Hall <kalyr@...> wrote:

        Brad Murray wrote:

        > Just the other day a player told me his most memorable and tense
        > moment from our old Traveller days was the time his character chose to
        > shoot Cthulhu in the face with a man-portable nuclear rocket. :)

        And what happened? Did Cthulhu just come back a few minutes later, only
        he was radioactive?

        Well, canonically Cthulhu can be defeated by driving over him in a boat, so I believe that day went to the player with the rocket launcher.

        --
        Brad Murray (halfjack)
        VSCA Publishing
        Message 3 of 21 , Aug 5 1:13 AM
          This is great feedback -- thanks Chris!

          -- Stan

          You're very welcome.

          --- On Wed, 8/4/10, Brad Murray <bjmurray.halfjack@...> wrote:
          > Just the other day a player told me his most memorable and
          > tense
          > moment from our old Traveller days was the time his
          > character chose to
          > shoot Cthulhu in the face with a man-portable nuclear
          > rocket. :)

          Who the hell doesn't want to do that?

          C.