Re: [FateRPG] My Achille's Heel

  • Bill Hamilton
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2010
      On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 5:14 PM, Joshua <graveyardgames@...> wrote:
      > I'm trying to start my first game of The Dresden Files RPG and I have a problem.  I'm making, of all things, an emissary of power for a dragon.  Now, I want him to have Supernatural Toughness.  The problem is, I can't think of a catch.  I want some sort of weakness that isn't to hard to find but not something ridiculously easy to find/acquire like fish or something... A little help?

      Perhaps a spear?

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_George_and_the_Dragon

      --
      -Bill Hamilton
    • Lisa Steele
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2010

        Dragon Emissary: Oh, Crap! Mr. T!!

        Other options: Jade (for an oriental dragon).

        Mistletoe (traditional weakness of Badr)

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 14, 2010
          On 3 Jun 2010, at 23:31, Max Kaehn wrote:
          > Gold. Just think of the fun roleplaying opportunities: "I need to get enough gold necklaces off the people in this crowd to be able to strangle that guy!" "Damn, these gold bullets are expensive!"

          "Sorry master. I can't polish your horde, I'm allergic."

          It does give me an urge to stat up a Cyberman for FATE though.

          --
          David Dorward
          http://dorward.me.uk