Re: [FateRPG] Town out, for the hard fantasy crowd

  • Undead Trout
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
      Awesome, Lisa. Fief is an excellent resource, I expect to find Town no less handy. Say, weren't you working on a game called Tapestry at one point? If so, whatever happened to it?

      --
      M. Schwartz  --  undead.trout@...
      ~ Always Something Fishy Going On™ ~
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010

        Long out of print -- came out as a small press run in the mid-1990s. Sold thru the first printing. Jonathan Turner and I worked on a second version, but never got it finished. Jonathan was working with a small press for a third version, but the deal fell thru. (I'm not sure where copyright for the new version would be after that deal fell apart.)

        My current off-n-on project is a pulp source book on 1920s/30s southeast Asia.