[Diaspora] Call for Errata

  • C. W. Marshall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2010
      Call for Errata.

      In anticipation of a corrected paperback release of Diaspora, we are
      issuing a call for any and all to send us your errata. If you've seen
      a typo, or if something isn't clear to you, or if a phrase just bugs
      you, we want to know! Our goal is to fix all errors, without changing
      the pagination of the book, so that we can offer a corrected printing
      that remains 100% compatible with the initial release. (We will also
      post a list of errata on the Diaspora website as a pdf, to allow you
      update existing copies.)

      Please send any errata to me, or post them here. We will consider all
      suggestions until January 29.

      A complete list of errata will be maintained, as always, at <http://
      www.phreeow.net/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Diaspora+1st+edition
      +hardcover+errata>.

      Thanks so much for your help and interest.

      Toph