Re: [FateRPG] Re: Madness! Madness! Or just Rock, Scissor, Paper, Lizard, Spock

  • Lance Dyas
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2009
      FreeHatani wrote:
      > --- In FateRPG@yahoogroups.com, Lance Dyas <lancelot@...> wrote:
      >
      >> See this
      >> http://www.dyasdesigns.com/roleplay/Fate/HandOfFate.pdf
      >>

      > Thanks so much! I can see you have dealt with the same obsession. But rather than just talking about it you have done something about it. :-)
      >
      > So how do it play? I am looking forward to trying it out with my group. Any tricks you have found to make it work well?

      We have a small group and played primarily improvisationally with a lot
      of informal elements,
      situational bonuses and enemies ranked entirely on their ability
      relative to the players characters
      and things like that ... the handoffate.pdf is way more codified than
      I have actually used.

      A couple others play tested it for me a little and reported some
      positive things It sounded like they
      used parts of it but not necessarily all ... which seems reasonably like
      what I have done. :-) as well.

      I like hearing about it when somebody does take it for a test drive So
      be sure to let me know
      how it goes if you get a chance.