[Diaspora] Available Again?

  • Hollis McCray
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
      I just tried the Lulu link off the Diaspora page, and it seems to be
      working. Did they get it fixed? If so, massively cool. Must get copy
      soon...

      --
      Hollis McCray
      Mutant Registration Number #US2002023904

      Warning: Proximity to this individual may expose you to the following RPGs:
      Fate: http://www.faterpg.com
      Mutants & Masterminds: http://www.mutantsandmasterminds.com
      Swashbucklers of the Seven Skies: http://www.7skies.net/
      Please visit these websites in order to protect yourself.
    • Brad Murray
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
        On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 5:04 AM, Hollis McCray <ascensionschild@...> wrote:

        I just tried the Lulu link off the Diaspora page, and it seems to be
        working. Did they get it fixed? If so, massively cool. Must get copy
        soon...

        I'm holding off on announcing anything until I am certain, but things do indeed look promising.

        --
        Brad Murray (halfjack)
        VSCA Publishing