Re: Fate/SotC/Dreden Discussion on Narrative Control

  • buffylad
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
      buffylad is a regrettable name. Sadly Yahoo won't let me change it and I don't want to create a new account that would have to re-join all my groups.

      The story is short and stupid. I first joined Yahoo groups in 2003 to be part of a list for our Buffy: The Vampire Slayer game. Without realizing that this would be the same name I would use in EVERY OTHER YAHOO GROUP I EVER JOINED, I picked buffylad as a name. That's all.

      And yes, you are everywhere!