RE: [FateRPG] Re: New here, looking for guideposts

  • David C. Boddie
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 10, 2009
      Go to the message area and try using the search box at the top. There's an advanced search form so you can get closer to what you want.

      Boddie

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 10, 2009
        I'm an irregular poster here, but I did up the Spirit_of_IK D&D-like fantasy hack (stealing much of my magic system from the SoSS hack, also there). If I can answer any questions about that, I'm happy to do so.

        -------------- Original message from "David C. Boddie" <dboddie@...>: --------------