Wheel of Fate Quesiton

  • gant1138
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 10:29 PM
      First off, thank you for making awesome games.

      Secondly, I have a question regarding the Wheel of Fate rules - I was reading over the Exalted Dragon-Blooded write up using WoF (in the files/to-be-sorted/loose-files area), and noticed that the rules seemed to indicate that characters took Stress Dice against specific Traits, as opposed to the vanilla WoF write up that indicated Stress Dice were accumulated independently of Traits, and once you had more Stress than a given Trait you were out of commission as far as that Trait went.

      Am I reading things correctly? I've started adapting the rules for a game of my own, and both implementations seem to appeal to different senses.

      Thanks,