Re: [FateRPG] Talislanta Fate

  • Robert Stehwien
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2009
      Hmm, someone beat me to posting my own link.  I also reposted it here:
      http://arcanearcade.com/FateTal.html

      I'd probably do things a little differently now in lite of Spirit of the Century.  I also might incorporate some PDQ stuff - I like the resolution mechanics from FATE and not PDQ but I like the character creation in PDQ and not the pyramid in FATE.  When I ran "Banished" a group of Tartaran's banished from the midnight realm to Talislanta FateTal worked out pretty well except for the pyramid being annoying to manage for character advancement and figuring out how to manage the group's desire for loot.

      --Robert

      On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 12:12 PM, Wade Wilcox <earthcell2004@...> wrote:

      Try this link