Starblazer Story Teller Screen

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2009
      I summon the powers of the galaxy...!

      right gang...Story Teller screen for Starblazer is coming in August and i'd like your opinions, even if you haven't got the game...

      Right now we've got four panels of fabulous colour cover art on the front, four panels of tables and info on the GM side...but would you rather see a couple of panels of useful stuff for players on their side and do away with the art?
    • Rich Spainhour, LTC, USA
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30, 2009
        Yes. SBAdv is crunchy enough that I'd like the players to be able to
        use their side of the screen to avoid having to flip through the book
        during play.

        --Rich

        Chris wrote:

        > would you rather see a couple of panels of useful stuff for players on
        > their side and do away with the art?

      • DC Ansell
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30, 2009
          Howdy Chris!

          I doubt I'd use a GM screen, as such, since I keep a laptop on the
          table, and my little corner of the table is usually crowded enough. But,
          my group, and I, would probably tend to use a GM screen or two as a
          pass-around reference, so all the useful game information that can be on
          it, the better.

          Dan

          Chris wrote:
          > I summon the powers of the galaxy...!
          >
          > right gang...Story Teller screen for Starblazer is coming in August and i'd like your opinions, even if you haven't got the game...
          >
          > Right now we've got four panels of fabulous colour cover art on the front, four panels of tables and info on the GM side...but would you rather see a couple of panels of useful stuff for players on their side and do away with the art?

        • merc_hg_80
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 30, 2009
            The SBA art assets are pretty amazing, and a player cheat sheet can always be printed out separately (and the fans will probably even make you one for free!) So, yeah, that's my vote.

            Cheers,
            Roger
          • DC Ansell
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 30, 2009
              I don't reckon I'll kick too hard if a GM screen ships with a lot of
              great art, either.

              Dan