Re: [Sotff] State of the Diaspora

  • Brad Murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2008
      On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 1:06 PM, Neil Ford <ncford@...> wrote:
      > I don't suppose you have the text in a non-wiki form by any chance?
      > Reason for asking is I'm off to a convention on Thursday until Sunday
      > and will be without internet access. I'd very much like to have the
      > text to read over and maybe also do some playtesting with.

      I'm afraid I don't Neil. The stuff under "Proposed Structure" is very
      linear, though, with no cross references worth following and
      represents what will be the source of the book text. You should be
      able to cut and paste from there without too much effort. We're trying
      to avoid going to any non-wiki format until the bulk of the
      collaborative writing is done as going to typeset early was a bit of a
      logistic burden while we were producing SotFF.

      > Oh yeah, it looks awesome. Can't wait to order a hard copy.

      Many thanks, Neil!

      --
      Brad Murray (halfjack)

      Moderation is a memory