Re: Dresden Update

  • Hollis McCray
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2008
      I just finished reading Small Favor (*****YOWZA!*****) and it occurred
      to me that we really haven't heard much on the DF front lately.

      Fred, any word?

      --
      Hollis McCray
      Mutant Registration Number #US2002023904

      Warning: Proximity to this individual may expose you to the following
      awesome RPGs:
      Fate: http://www.faterpg.com
      Mutants & Masterminds: http://www.mutantsandmasterminds.com
      Please visit these websites in order to protect yourself.
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2008
        Hollis McCray wrote:
        I just finished reading Small Favor (*****YOWZA!*****) and it occurred
        to me that we really haven't heard much on the DF front lately.

        Fred, any word?

        Harry's Entropy Curse has been screwing us hard.

        Lenny's laptop disk died.  Luckily, he had backups.

        New laptop disk meant new OS install, and didn't have the older version of Word, so he had to purchase and get acclimated to Word 2007.

        That delayed the revisions on Spellcraft, which went to the playtesters a few weeks back now.

        The new conflict chapter was underway--

        -- and then Lenny's homeowners' association came into his house, cordoned off the downstairs (where he lives), and ripped out ALL THE PLUMBING to replace it --

        -- and now we've just gotten that to the Alpha Burners.

        Outside of that, we've got Ken Hite working on the Chicago chapter, Clark Valentine working in the Baltimore chapter (and some other stuff), and two editors on the job.

        Heavy lifting's being done, but the strain's left us a little quiet. Apologies. :)