Re: SotC at OpenRPG

  • Declan Feeney
    Message 1 of 33 , May 9, 2008
      I think I'll bow out. That would be 1am to 5am for me, and I get up for
      work at 6am (an hour later). I think my Thursday productivity might
      suffer...

      Good luck with this guys.

      --- In FateRPG@yahoogroups.com, "Marcelo Paschoalin" <m.paschoalin@...>
      wrote:
      > If I can choose a schedule I'd say tuesdays and/or wednesdays starting
      > on 22:00 (GMT-3). Three or four hours a session seems fine to me.
      > Regards,
      >
      > Marcelo Paschoalin
    • thelorddiggus
      Message 33 of 33 , May 28, 2008
        Doesnt look that way. I receiced no inquires.

        Hopefully, the others will see this and be reminded.