Re: [FateRPG] The Prisoner for Fate/SoTC

  • .J. Hunter
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2008
      Definitely a setting that would benefit from Scene, Story, and Location Aspects. Almost all the slogans on posters in the Village could be aspects. I can see the players tapping "I am the new Number Two" to get one replaced, or the GM using it to throw a wrench in the players plans. Locations like the Green Dome and the Stone Boat should have aspects as well. This is a genre where FATE can really shine, because it's certainly a type of story poorly suited for games like D20.

      On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 1:49 AM, steamrunner_13 <Steamrunner@...> wrote:

      One of my favorite old shows is The Prisoner, and being new to
      SoTC/Fate I thought that it would be a good fit for this type of RPG. I
      found my copy of SJGames The Prisoner source book and was wondering if
      anyone else had interest in converting it, or suggestions on how and
      what to change to fit.