Re: FATE v3 Actual Play Report

  • Joshua OKelley
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2007
      --- In FateRPG@yahoogroups.com, "thelorddiggus" <lorddiggus@...> wrote:

      > I posted the first session of my FATE of Dominia campaign on RPG.net. I
      > included notes on the system implementation, observations and some
      > mistakes I made.
      >
      > http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=371708
      > <http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=371708>

      I love actual play reports. These are the best thing about this
      group, IMO, on top of an already strong list.

      In an odd coincidence, I had my first shot at running character
      creation tonight, although unfortunately, only one player wound up
      showing up. Accursed New Years' Eve. -_- Nonetheless, that single
      three-phrase, six Aspect, one hour long session gave me so much more
      ideas for a proper game than I could have imagined. It flowed
      magnificently, and built on itself to make an amazingly fleshed out
      character who had firm ties to the setting and personality traits and
      more.

      Which is exactly what I read would happen based on others' Actual Play
      testimonies. Major kudos for SotC, I can't wait to finish what I've
      started here in getting a game running.
    • thelorddiggus
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2008

        Found a bunch of SotC and variants actual play podcasts here:

        http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=subject:%22Spirit%20of%20the%20Century%22

        BTW, I'll be putting up another on RPG.net myself on Sunday :D

      • thelorddiggus
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2008