4742Re: Exchange-based resolution: deciding the minutiae

  • howard_m_thompson
    Dec 14, 2005

      > If, for example, A and B are fighting and tie an exchange, that could be
      > described in a variety of ways from both not getting a punch delivered
      > to both getting their legs broken.

      Perhaps this kind of thing should depend upon the grittiness of the setting.

      For simplicity,one could describe ties as situations where no effective blow was landed in
      non-gritty settings. And, invoke the notion that the winner of the exchange is undamaged
      in such settings.

      For grittier settings, you might assume both are damaged. I don't know, just a thought.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic