you can attach a pulley to an eye at the bow, put in a tack line,but it will foul on bow rail and get the clew caught on forestay gybing, best to have aj_longworthau
If you look at the origional supertramp sail plan it has a genoa attached at the bow somehow with a tack line. You could also attach a small sprit i guess.elscottoe
skip, sorry i do not know. i am a newbie and have no experience with sailboats.paulakiyama
alt="Click here to join FarrierTrampEagleTrimarangroup">
Click to join Farrier Tramp and Eagle Trimaran group
- Mar 30, 2007
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.