Ostac Tramps for sale

  • johnoflus
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2012
      Hi everybody,
      I've been lurking on and off for several years waiting till I came home longer term from the west to seriously look at getting a Tramp, preferably an Ostac so that I can take my wife and 6 year old daughter out with me. I currently have a Skiff which is great fun but just not suitable for the family so reduces the opportunities to get out on the water. We currently have a HH Tramp and a Super Tramp at our club sadly they don't see to much water, great boats though. If anybody out there hears of one for sale I would really appreciate them passing on my number.

      John Mob 0413 486418

      Thanks in advance and best regards
      John Oflus
    • Daniel
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2012
        John,
        From your mobile number it looks like you are an aussie so try boatpoint.com.au
        In the search parameters put in "sailboat" then try "Farrier" or "Haines Hunter" or multihull.

        Looks like there is a regular Tramp for sale in Qld.

        Daniel

        --- In FarrierTrampEagleTrimarangroup@yahoogroups.com, "johnoflus" <johnoflus@...> wrote:

        > Hi everybody,
        > I've been lurking on and off for several years waiting till I came home longer term from the west to seriously look at getting a Tramp, preferably an Ostac so that I can take my wife and 6 year old daughter out with me. I currently have a Skiff which is great fun but just not suitable for the family so reduces the opportunities to get out on the water. We currently have a HH Tramp and a Super Tramp at our club sadly they don't see to much water, great boats though. If anybody out there hears of one for sale I would really appreciate them passing on my number.
        >
        > John Mob 0413 486418
        >
        > Thanks in advance and best regards
        > John Oflus

      • rob_fin76
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 22, 2012
          Hi John

          Also keep an eye on yachthub.com.au and I bought my boat through gumtree.com.au
          Great little boat for the purpose you mentioned. I have a four year old son & pregnant wife and use the boat for daysails mainly but the odd O/Nighter and it suits us perfecltly, Stable and shadey (with bimini up) and it slips along better than I expected. I guess thats what makes them so popular I guess

          Cheers and good luck
          Rob

          --- In FarrierTrampEagleTrimarangroup@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel" <deepee58@...> wrote:

          > John,
          > From your mobile number it looks like you are an aussie so try boatpoint.com.au
          > In the search parameters put in "sailboat" then try "Farrier" or "Haines Hunter" or multihull.
          >
          > Looks like there is a regular Tramp for sale in Qld.
          >
          > Daniel
          >

          > --- In FarrierTrampEagleTrimarangroup@yahoogroups.com, "johnoflus" <johnoflus@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi everybody,
          > > I've been lurking on and off for several years waiting till I came home longer term from the west to seriously look at getting a Tramp, preferably an Ostac so that I can take my wife and 6 year old daughter out with me. I currently have a Skiff which is great fun but just not suitable for the family so reduces the opportunities to get out on the water. We currently have a HH Tramp and a Super Tramp at our club sadly they don't see to much water, great boats though. If anybody out there hears of one for sale I would really appreciate them passing on my number.
          > >
          > > John Mob 0413 486418
          > >
          > > Thanks in advance and best regards
          > > John Oflus

        • defergs
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 23, 2012
            Hi John,
            I think there is still an Ostac for sale at Bribie Island Qld.
            I was down there today an was told it was still on the market.
            Try this number 0734088393.
            Bill Ferguson Demonstrator
            Ps Don't forget Moreton Bay Classic.Entries need to be in now for a great weekend of sailing