Just Finished Dance of the Goblins

  • pamlou1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007
      Pam, what can I say? When you're right, you're right :) I thoroughly enjoyed
      the book. It was a page turner with a flow that never slowed down. That's
      not to say it was cover to cover action. It had plenty of action, character
      development and world building. It will be a hard act to follow.

      Pam from Texas
      So many books and emails
      So little time
      myspace.com/Pamlouvamp