Where are the Footnotes?

  • pamlou1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 7:20 PM
      Dance of the Goblins came in today. It's a small paperback with no footnotes.
      It has 284 pages. I'm surprised. I don't know why I thought it was out only
      in
      hard cover. I'm glad I didn't pay over $20 for a paperback but that doesn't
      mean I'm not appreciative of the very nice gift. I'm going to wait and see if
      it is nominated for a group read on one of my groups before I start it. I'm
      looking forward to reading it.

      Pam from Texas
      So many books and emails
      So little time