Re: [Fantasy_Books] Re: Next Read

  • ana
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 9, 2007
      Oh yes you must definitely fight back harder next time. Sanctuary is an excellent book, but you see I love most of what she has written :-)

      Ana

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 9, 2007
        On 9 Mar 2007 at 0:51, pamlou1@... wrote:

        > In a message dated 3/8/2007 9:58:01 P.M. Central Standard Time,
        > petas@... writes:
        >
        > The Anubis Gates is not bad. It's a time travel book - I just love those!!
        >
        > Does not bad mean OK or was it good or what? I drive my husband crazy when I
        > ask him how dinner is and he says OK. Does OK mean it will do or does OK mean
        > kind of good or does . . . see what I mean :) Would you consider this one
        > of the better time travel books?
        > I haven't had a chance to start reading it yet. Thanks for your post, btw.
        >
        > Pam from Texas

        I thought The Anubis Gates was an excellent book, and probably the best time travel
        book I've read.

        --
        William Marnoch
        william@...
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 9, 2007
          I love the Anubis Gates!

          Rick

          contact info
          msn tds@...
          skype lord_of_beer
          aim r_claypo
          > In a message dated 3/8/2007 9:58:01 P.M. Central Standard Time,
          > petas@... writes:
          >
          > The Anubis Gates is not bad. It's a time travel book - I just love
          > those!!
          >

          > Does not bad mean OK or was it good or what? I drive my husband crazy when
          > ask him how dinner is and he says OK. Does OK mean it will do or does OK
          > mean
          > kind of good or does . . . see what I mean :) Would you consider this one
          > of the better time travel books?
          > I haven't had a chance to start reading it yet. Thanks for your post, btw.
          >
          > Pam from Texas
          > So many books and emails
          > So little time
          > myspace.com/Pamlouvamp
          >
          > <BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> AOL now offers free
          > email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at
          > http://www.aol.com

        • Frank T
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 11, 2007
            Tim Powers is a very good author and The Annubis Gates is a good
            book. This is definitely not you ypical fantasy thoug, no elve,
            dwarves, dragons or giants.
            FrankT
            --- In Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com, pamlou1@... wrote:

            > I just finished Silver's Bane by Anne Kelleher (loved it!) and now
            it's time
            > to pick my
            > next read. I just noticed that fantasy favorites is reading The
            Anubis Gates
            > by Tim
            > Powers this month and I just happen to have it. Anne Kelleher put
            me in the
            > mood for
            > more sidhe books but I'll try the Powers book since it is a group
            read. For
            > some reason
            > the Amazon reviews didn't pique my interest but I may be surprised.
            We'll