I Bought Books

  • pamlou1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2007
      I broke down today and bought Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince even
      though I could have borrowed my daughter's on Thursday. I just didn't feel like
      waiting. I will put my Nix trilogy aside until I finish with Harry. I also
      bought:

      Witch Fire by James Clemens
      A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray

      I don't remember who recommended these to me but I'll post back as I read
      them. I believe I already told you when my R. A. Salvadore books came in from
      PBS (Homeland: Book One of the Elf Trilogy, Exile: Book Two of the Elf Trilogy,
      and Sojourn: Book Three of the Elf Trilogy).

      Pam from Texas
      So many books and emails
      So little time