questions

  • carol
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 24, 2006
      hey guys
      how ya all doin?
      congrats on the grandchild.
      babys are great mines 4 months
      and putting every thing within reach
      in her mouth.
      does any one know any irish fantasy
      writers? i have a lot of trouble
      buying books in dublin fantasy
      hasnt really caught on yet i
      order on line mainly and would be
      really interested in reading irish
      authors. please help.

      take care and have a fun weekend
      carol......
    • Lynne M Ramsdell
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 24, 2006
        The only one I can think of offhand is Morgan Llewelyn (sp?). I'm not
        sure if she's actually Irish but, all of the books I've seen by her are
        about Ireland or Irish people. Hope that helps somewhat.

        Thialynne

        --- In Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <carolscott_06@...> wrote:

        > hey guys
        > how ya all doin?
        > congrats on the grandchild.
        > babys are great mines 4 months
        > and putting every thing within reach
        > in her mouth.
        > does any one know any irish fantasy
        > writers? i have a lot of trouble
        > buying books in dublin fantasy
        > hasnt really caught on yet i
        > order on line mainly and would be
        > really interested in reading irish
        > authors. please help.
        >
        > take care and have a fun weekend
        > carol......

      • Gloria
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 25, 2006
          I've read fantasy books with Irish themes, but don't actually know any Irish
          writers. sorry!

          Gloria Oliver
          www.gloriaoliver.com
          Unveiling the Fantastic

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 26, 2006
            Hi
            i also love any thing irish/celtic based but dont know any Irish writers as
            such, maybe you could try a google search,
            hope your baby is doing well is . What is her name. is it your first.
            Ive been baby sitting my grandchildren a lot this weekend a hard job but
            someones got to do it lol
            bw
            margaret

            >From: "carol" <carolscott_06@...>
            >To: Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [Fantasy_Books] questions
            >Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 21:05:43 -0000
            >
            >hey guys
            >how ya all doin?
            >congrats on the grandchild.
            >babys are great mines 4 months
            >and putting every thing within reach
            >in her mouth.
            >does any one know any irish fantasy
            >writers? i have a lot of trouble
            >buying books in dublin fantasy
            >hasnt really caught on yet i
            >order on line mainly and would be
            >really interested in reading irish
            >authors. please help.
            >
            > take care and have a fun weekend
            > carol......

            The new Windows Live Toolbar helps you guard against viruses
            http://toolbar.live.com/?mkt=en-gb
          • carol
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 28, 2006
              hey guys
              how you all doin?
              my daughters name is Indira
              shes my first and shes such a happy girl
              and growing so fast.
              how many grand children do you have?
              grandparents are wonderful.
              are there a lot of parents in this
              group?
              seeya
              carol....
            • margaret mcgee
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 28, 2006
                Hi
                i have three sons 26, 17, and11
                and one grandaughter who is 3 and a new grandson who is 2 weeks old
                hope everyone is well
                margaret

                >From: "carol" <carolscott_06@...>
                >To: Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: [Fantasy_Books] questions
                >Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 09:49:15 -0000
                >
                >hey guys
                >how you all doin?
                >my daughters name is Indira
                >shes my first and shes such a happy girl
                >and growing so fast.
                >how many grand children do you have?
                >grandparents are wonderful.
                >are there a lot of parents in this
                >group?
                > seeya
                > carol....

                Windows Live� Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free!
              • BONNIE BROYLES
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 28, 2006
                  My husband and I (thorcory) Are execting our first son on January 11th, and were so so excited!.

                  margaret mcgee <margaret5871@...> wrote:
                  Hi
                  i have three sons 26, 17, and11
                  and one grandaughter who is 3 and a new grandson who is 2 weeks old
                  hope everyone is well
                  margaret

                  >From: "carol"
                  >To: Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com
                  >Subject: [Fantasy_Books] questions
                  >Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 09:49:15 -0000
                  >
                  >hey guys
                  >how you all doin?
                  >my daughters name is Indira
                  >shes my first and shes such a happy girl
                  >and growing so fast.
                  >how many grand children do you have?
                  >grandparents are wonderful.
                  >are there a lot of parents in this
                  >group?
                  > seeya
                  > carol....

                • margaret mcgee
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 28, 2006
                    How wonderful Bonnie I hope everything turns out well for you pleasekeep us
                    updated and the very best of luck
                    margaret

                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006
                      I have a daughter! She's 21. I am in no hurry for grandchildren. :P

                      Gloria Oliver
                      www.gloriaoliver.com
                      Unveiling the Fantastic