Re: [Fantasy_Books] Eragon

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 17, 2006
      The film posters are up at our local cinema. Jeremy Irons is in it. My 13
      year old loved Eragon and Eldest. The author started it when he was 16 -
      Christopher Paolini (? sp). It is not the best thing I have read but it is
      still an engaging read and has a good plot so the movie should be pretty
      good.

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 17, 2008
        Ever read Eragon aloud with a group? This is turning into a fun party entertainment - okay,
        they were in a bar so maybe the atmosphere is what made this fun.
        http://phoebematthews.com