Hello to all Fantasy Book Aficionados!

  • Byron Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2006
      [:-?] Check out my new book, The Devil Witch, now available in
      Collector's Edition Hard Cover.

      For Sam Taylor living along the mighty Mississippi River is fun and
      exciting. Yet there are times when attending school became a dreadful
      chore. Miss Crabtree, the town's schoolmistress, rules her students with
      tough and strict discipline, using her walking stick to hand out a
      brutal form of fairness. After an incident that pits Sam against the
      town bully, Miss Crabtree goes a little too far with her justice, which
      convinces Sam to attempt the heist of her infamous walking stick.

      Sam is convinced that stealing her staff would cripple her from using it
      against the children ever again. But when Sam's quest goes
      tragically wrong, he is thrown into a wondrous and magical fantasy world
      that will forever change him. Now Sam finds himself caught in a battle
      that pitted evil against good and he must overcome the challenges to
      learn the real truth and return the magic walking stick to its rightful
      owner.

      For more information go to: http://bspbooks.bsplive.com
      <http://bspbooks.bsplive.com>

      [:-$] Play the Devil Witch Trivia Game while your there as well.