RE: [Fantasy_Books] Great Fantasy Books

  • The Bohemian Piano
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2006
      It is set in the same world, but in a different country, and the relation is
      minimal. Not having read the other series will not detract anything from
      this series at all. It seems more put in to give readers of the first
      series an idea of the world, as opposed to continuing on. By all means,
      dive in and read it. It's more than worth it. Some of her descriptions are
      fantastic, and not for the faint hearted, but used in such a way to really
      flesh out the characters.

      The Bohemian Piano
      ICQ: 38606282
      MSN: bohemian_piano@...
      YIM: bohemian_piano

    • Jennifer
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2006
        Bohemian Piano-

        I just finished reading Myrren's Gift today and I have got to get the
        next book in the series ASAP! I can't wait to find out what happens
        next. McIntosh is a very creative author. Thanks for the
        recommendation!

        -Jennifer