RE: [Fantasy_Books] Great Fantasy Books

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6 4:44 PM
      I have Myrren's Gift in my To-Be-Read pile. Should I read her earlier
      series first or just delve right into this one?

      Jennifer

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6 6:35 PM
        It is set in the same world, but in a different country, and the relation is
        minimal. Not having read the other series will not detract anything from
        this series at all. It seems more put in to give readers of the first
        series an idea of the world, as opposed to continuing on. By all means,
        dive in and read it. It's more than worth it. Some of her descriptions are
        fantastic, and not for the faint hearted, but used in such a way to really
        flesh out the characters.

        The Bohemian Piano
        ICQ: 38606282
        MSN: bohemian_piano@...
        YIM: bohemian_piano

      • Jennifer
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 12 12:22 PM
          Bohemian Piano-

          I just finished reading Myrren's Gift today and I have got to get the
          next book in the series ASAP! I can't wait to find out what happens
          next. McIntosh is a very creative author. Thanks for the
          recommendation!

          -Jennifer