Newbie intro

  • Kelley
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5, 2006
      Hi all,

      I live in Arizona with my husband and two dogs. I am a writer and an
      artist. In my free time, I enjoy reading fantasy, paranormal and
      historical novels. If I had to pick a favorite author, it would be
      Marion Zimmer Bradley. I loved everything I read by her.

      Kelley
      http://www.kelleyheckart.com
    • Gloria & John Oliver
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5, 2006
        Welcome aboard, Kelley!

        Gloria Oliver
        www.gloriaoliver.com
        Unveiling the Fantastic

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 7, 2006
          The novel sounds interesting Kelley. Hope that it sells well.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 7, 2006
            I think it sounds great!!! I would really like the sample chapter, But I can't do it by your contact button, that doesn't work for me, because this is my work computer, so it comes up with the main e-mail address of the owner of my company, and I can't let him see that I'm goofing off!!
            Bonnie

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 7, 2006
              --- In Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com, BONNIE BROYLES <chica_bro@...>
              wrote:

              > I think it sounds great!!! I would really like the sample chapter,
              But I can't do it by your contact button, that doesn't work for me,
              because this is my work computer, so it comes up with the main e-mail
              address of the owner of my company, and I can't let him see that I'm
              goofing off!!
              > Bonnie

              Hey Bonnie,

              If you want a sample chapter, just let me know the email you want me to
              send it to.

              Kelley
              http://www.kelleyheckart.com