Re: [Fantasy_Books] Bartimaeus Trilogy

  • Uthayakumar K.E.
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2006
      Cory,

      is that Eldest that boring... :( I just bought it last week.

      Uthaya

      Cory Nielsen <Corynielsen@...> wrote:
      throw Paolinis second book out of the bookcase and to into the garbage.
      Grab the bartimus books and have fun.

      Jennifer wrote:

      >I looked up the books today and wow they look cool so I think I may
      >get them out of the library (if they have them). I just started
      >reading the Dragon Rider and I checked out some other books. I tried
      >really hard to read the second of Christopher Paolini's Inheritance
      >Trilogy: Elest but I just couldn't. Too wordy and too boring. I am
      >definately going to read the Bartimaeus Trilogy.
      >
      >California Jen
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      Writing book Writing a book Writing child book Book writing software Science fiction and fantasy Writing a book report

      K.E.Uthayakumar Krishnan