drangonlance web site

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2006
      the site is www.wizards.com
      You should be able to list books by the year they were published
      on the site.

      Start with the "Chronicals" and then "Legends" series, from there you
      can read almost anything.

      For me though try the Forgotten Realms series. I think the series
      holds up a lot better than DragonLance in the long run.
    • Uthayakumar K.E.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2006
        Dear Mike,

        Thanks. Really Awsome...

        Uthaya

        Mike <fantasybooklist@...> wrote:
        the site is www.wizards.com
        You should be able to list books by the year they were published
        on the site.

        Start with the "Chronicals" and then "Legends" series, from there you
        can read almost anything.

        For me though try the Forgotten Realms series. I think the series
        holds up a lot better than DragonLance in the long run.

        Writing book Writing a book Writing child book Book writing software Science fiction and fantasy Writing a book report

        K.E.Uthayakumar Krishnan