a few recent reads

  • eelloxx
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2006
      Just finished a couple of books. The first up was Heir of Autumn by
      Carwyn and Fahnestock. I really liked it. It is their debut book, but
      does not seem like a debut. The world they have created is interesting
      and realistic, as are the characters. It has intrugue, friendships,
      betrayals and action. It's worth checking out if you haven't already.

      The other was THe Wizard Lord, by Watt-Evans. I really liked this
      one. The system of the world that is set up is pretty original and I
      really liked the characters and they way they interacted with one
      another. I recommend picking up this one too.

      I also read A Shadow in Summer, by Abraham. I thought it was ok, not
      really as good as I had hoped. Might want to wait for paperback for
      this one.

      Rob