Currently reading...

  • Harvomatic
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2006
      Currently reading the "Conclave of Shadows" trilogy by Raymond Feist.
      So far, I'd reccommend it. I'm nearly done with book 2. Go grab it
      from your library...good stuff, but a slow start.

      I'd also reccommend the Stephen Burst Taltos series.

      Also, does anyone know of a site dedicated to the dragonlance stuff? I
      hesitate getting into it because I like to read things in order, and
      because of the sheer quantity of dragonlance material, I'm not sure
      where to start.

      Would love for anyone to join this group, as it also is a discussion
      site for fantasy books:

      Kindest regards,
      Harvomatic
    • Uthayakumar K.E.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2006
        As for me, currently I’m reading Terry Brook’s The Sword Of Shannara. I’m planning to read Eragon and Eldest after finishing Shannara novel.

        Uthaya

        Harvomatic <harvomatic7@...> wrote:
        Currently reading the "Conclave of Shadows" trilogy by Raymond Feist.
        So far, I'd reccommend it. I'm nearly done with book 2. Go grab it
        from your library...good stuff, but a slow start.

        I'd also reccommend the Stephen Burst Taltos series.

        Also, does anyone know of a site dedicated to the dragonlance stuff? I
        hesitate getting into it because I like to read things in order, and
        because of the sheer quantity of dragonlance material, I'm not sure
        where to start.

        Would love for anyone to join this group, as it also is a discussion
        site for fantasy books:

        Kindest regards,
        Harvomatic

        Writing book Writing a book Writing child book Book writing software Science fiction and fantasy Writing a book report

        K.E.Uthayakumar Krishnan

      • Cory Nielsen
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2006
          Fiest is my favorite author!!! read all of them. For dragonlance you
          must read dragons of fall autumn first. awesome books, everything else
          in the series (besides dragons of winter,dragons of sring) kinda sucks.