Carnifex Press with new release

  • Armand
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2006
      Carnifex Press Proudly Presents Our newest Horror anthology

      "FLORIDA HORROR: Dark Tales From The Sunshine State"

      Welcome to a twisted Florida, where alligators, strange creatures,
      the Bermuda Triangle, hurricanes and gridlock all conspire in twelve
      tales of terror from the newest voices in horror!

      Stories by Jim Chaplin, Eric Diehl, Heather Lee Fleming, Gary Fry,
      Misty L. Gersley, John Hubbard, Belea T. Keeney, Ward Parker,
      Richard Pitaniello, Lon Prater, Daniel R. Robichaud, E.N. Wilson

      ISBN: 0-9759727-4-X
      LCCN: 2005938852
      Binding: Perfect Bound
      Pages: 160
      Price (US): $12.95

      Carnifex Press has been in existence for nearly two years, with
      chapbook releases in the Horror and Fantasy genres. "Florida Horror:
      Dark Tales From The Sunshine State" is the first of many prefect-
      bound releases, with six more scheduled in 2006.

      http://carnifexpress.net/store.php

      Carnifex Press
      PO Box 1686
      Ormond Beach, FL 32175