RE: [Fantasy_Books] writing

  • Gloria & John Oliver
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 3, 2006
      I write books and have published 2 with Zumaya Publications, and have 2 more
      slated for release - Cross-eyed Dragon Troubles from HardShell Word Factory
      in 2006, and Willing Sacrifice from Zumaya in 2007. Also have several
      stories out in anthologies.

      Gloria Oliver
      www.gloriaoliver.com
      Fantasy Novels

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 7, 2006
        Hi, Margaret,

        I have a trilogy of children's fantasy adventure books published by
        Double Dragon Publishing: The Fisherman's Son, The City of the
        Golden Sun, and Return of the Golden Age. Recently, The Fisherman's
        Son was also produced as an audio book by a professional audio
        production company, and is read by the voice actor Andrew Dollar. I
        also have a short story entitled "Dragon Fire" published in
        the "Illuminated Manuscripts" Anthology at DDP. I'm delighted to
        announce that I and four other authors were also given our own
        Imprint at DDP called DDP POD RADIO - This is a series of 30 audio
        classes for writers about writing and book promotion. We've
        completed 5 of the 30 audio classes so far (the first one is free in
        MP3 format at DDP), and plan to produce 3 more audio classes every
        month until the series is complete. I've also had poetry published
        on the Internet and placed in the Top Ten for both Poet and Poem in
        the most recent Preditors & Editors Reader's Poll. And, sometime
        after this month, I'll have three more short stories published in a
        new DDP anthology entitled "Twisted Tails".
        More information is available on my website:
        http://www.marilynpeake.com
        DDP POD RADIO:
        http://tinyurl.com/aywa8
        The Fisherman's Son Audio Book:
        http://tinyurl.com/b4o93

        Cheers,
        Marilyn Peake

        --- In Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com, "margaret mcgee"
        <margaret5871@...> wrote:

        > just wondering if any of you write books as well as reading them
        >
        > margaret mcgee
      • margaret mcgee
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 8, 2006
          dear marylin
          i have read your three books and wonderful they were too. i also subscribe
          to your newsletter. i didnt know you were part of this group though
          nice talking to you

          margaret mcgee

          http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters
        • Marilyn Peake
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 8, 2006
            Hi, Margaret,

            Your email made my entire day! Thank you very, very much! Can I ask
            you how you heard about my books?

            Thanks So Much,
            Marilyn
            http://www.marilynpeake.com

            <margaret5871@...> wrote:

            > dear marylin
            > i have read your three books and wonderful they were too. i also
            subscribe to your newsletter. i didnt know you were part of this group
            though nice talking to you

            > margaret mcgee
          • margaret mcgee
            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 9, 2006
              hi marylin

              i happened to see one on prominante display at our local library so has i
              hadnt read any thing by you and i like to try new authors i gave it a go ,
              liked it so much that i went out and bought the others. my 11 year old son
              id also just beginning to read you. i will let you know what he says when he
              has finished.
              he has been reading books for quite a while but has just now got into
              fantasy ( my influence do you think )
              anyway the reason i was asking is i am currently trying to write and
              wondered if others did the same

              all the best

              margaret mcgee

              >From: "Marilyn Peake" <marilynpeake@...>
              >To: Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [Fantasy_Books] Re: writing
              >Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 22:45:30 -0000
              >

              >Hi, Margaret,
              >

              >Your email made my entire day!� Thank you very, very much!� Can I ask
              >
              >you how you heard about my books?
              >

              >Thanks So Much,
              >
              >Marilyn
              >
              >http://www.marilynpeake.com
              >

              >--- In Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com, "margaret mcgee"
              >
              ><margaret5871@...> wrote:
              >

              > > dear marylin
              >
              > > i have read your three books and wonderful they were too. i also
              >
              >subscribe to your newsletter. i didnt know you were part of this group
              >
              >though nice talking to you
              >

              > > margaret mcgee

              > Writing book
              >

              > Writing a book
              >

              > Writing child book
              >

              > Book writing software
              >

              > Science fiction and fantasy
              >

              > Writing a book report

              > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
              >

              > �Visit your group "Fantasy_Books" on the web.
              >�
              >�

              http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/
            • Marilyn Peake
              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 9, 2006
                Hi, Margaret,

                Your news is very, very exciting to me! I'd love to hear what your
                son thinks of the books. And all the best with your own writing!

                Best Wishes,
                Marilyn
                http://www.marilynpeake.com