November Issue - "The Golden Goblet" Newsletter

  • Marilyn Peake
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi, everyone,

      The November issue of my newsletter is now available! I'm extremely
      proud of this issue! It features a fascinating article
      entitled "Characterization in Fiction" by the award-winning author,
      Kathe Gogolewski http://www.TRI-Studio.com . It also includes
      information about an upcoming anthology entitled Twisted Tails, links
      to stunningly beautiful photographs of Autumn scenery, links to news
      articles about scientists' plans for rocket races and space elevators,
      and so much more. Please take a look - "The Golden Goblet" Newsletter
      at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/marilynpeake .

      Best Wishes,
      Marilyn Peake
      http://www.marilynpeake.com