Special Appearance Cancellation!

  • Gloria Oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2005
      Waaaaaahhhhhh the one time I actually advertize something all over is
      the one time it gets cancelled. It seems the other stores
      participating on the local authors day did not get the commitments
      needed to hold the event, so it has been cancelled.

      They tell me there should be another sometime in April, so I will try
      to make that one instead.

      Sorry about this folks!

      Gloria