I'm so excited

  • lovetoread069
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005
      Something, I'm hoping will be extra special, just went up for preorders
      here: http://store.yahoo.com/shocklines/deplbafukego.html

      These will most likely be signed by both authors as Shocklines
      specializes in autographed books and Shocklines offers free shipping to
      all US orders, $6.99 for soft cover, perfect bound chapbook weighing in
      at 88 pages is a steal and in time for Halloween. Shocklines also will
      not charge your credit card until the book ships to you. As I loved
      Children of the Dragon, I'm really looking forward to this.

      Jim