Poul Anderson- Mother of Kings

  • volkerthemadfiddler
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2005
      Would this be appropraite for an 8th grade class. We have a reading
      period at school, and my students have been asking to have something
      read to them.

      Garett Kutcher
    • Gloria & John Oliver
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 25, 2005
        I honestly don't know. While I have read some Poul Anderson (way long ago)
        I don't know if this was one of them.... Sorry I can't help
        Would this be appropraite for an 8th grade class. We have a reading
        period at school, and my students have been asking to have something
        read to them.

        Garett Kutcher

        Book writing software Science fiction and fantasy Writing a book
        report

        Service.

      • volkerthemadfiddler
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2005
          --- In Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com, "Gloria & John Oliver"
          <gioliver@s...> wrote:
          > I honestly don't know. While I have read some Poul Anderson (way
          long ago)
          > I don't know if this was one of them.... Sorry I can't help

          This wasn't one of them. It is relatively new [2001 was the first
          printing].

          Volker the Mad Fiddler