Re: [Fantasy_Books] Digest Number 141

  • The Bookdragon Review
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2000
      > Well, since you asked, I'll reccommednd "Sparrow's Flight" (disclaimer:
      > wrote the thing)

      > There's a first chapter to check out here.
      > http://www.ruralnet.net/~sphinx
      >
      > Curtis Craddock (Southeast Colorado, Writer, 2Cats, 2 Horses, 32 years of
      > age.)

      Even though he wrote it, he deserves to promote it. It's fantastic, and I'll
      be printing my review of it in the next issue of my e-zine.

      Melanie Duncan (Middle Georgia, Librarian, no pets <sniff>, old enough)

      Sincerely,
      Melanie C. Duncan, Editor/Publisher
      The Bookdragon Review (ISSN 1527-0157)
      http://www.bookdragonreview.com