Re: [Fantasy_Books] Re: Harry Potter

  • BONNIE BROYLES
    Message 1 of 68 , Jul 18, 2005
      Yeah, because all americans live for is working, working and working, then comes family and reading time, however, I'm replying to my fiancee;s post, And for everyone reading. he did spend the entire weekend reading, he wasn't doing anything else!!!

      Cory Nielsen <Corynielsen@...> wrote:Us Americans have other things to do besides spend our entire weedend
      reading! You must be a Slytherin.

      Tim Andrews wrote:

      >Of course I finished the book, and I am MOST dissapointed that so many
      > here havn't...ahh well, I must make allowance for the large amount of
      >americans on this list I suppose :-p
      >
      >Book 3 still remains my favourite, and noo, was not suprised at the
      >death at all...
      >
      >Tim
      >Your friendly & smug list moderator...
      >
      >--- In Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com, BONNIE BROYLES <chica_bro@y...>
      >wrote:
      >

      >>So without any spoilers......was it your favorite so far? I kept
      >>

      >hearing someone important dies in this book, were you suprised at who
      >died??
      >

      >>ethiercn@a... wrote:Finished it on Saturday. There were only twenty
      >>

      >unreserved copies at my
      >

      >>local Borders. Two years until the next? Not fair.
      >>

      >>Chris
      >>

      >>In a message dated 7/18/2005 8:01:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      >>chica_bro@y... writes:
      >>My fiancee is reading it first, he is pretty far right now, I get it
      >>

      >next,
      >

      >>and am very excited, hes loving it, and already getting mad that hes
      >>

      >almost
      >

      >>done, and has to wait another two years for the last!!

      >Service.

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Gloria & John Oliver
      Message 68 of 68 , Jul 27, 2005